<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11486670?origin\x3dhttp://dreamyz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 30, 2011


Morning, long time nv update blog liao
Time to clear some dusts~
Recently, I am back to school for diploma.. Hope after I get my cert I will be able to find a gd job.. I am sick and tired of changing jobs... Hates interviews..! Hahaha

And recently, frenz ard me all preg and some are giving birth too sooo envy.. Dunno when den my turn lol..! Hope soon ba...

My posts all very random as I can't get to slp when hub when work.. When he wakes up I am awake too den can't slp back now is raining out suppose to have a nice slp but I still can't.. :( haiz I will try to slp back now.. Tata~



she left her palace ~

8:24 AM




Photobucket