Sunday, October 30, 2011
最近看到我周围的朋友和亲戚(老公)不是怀孕就是宝宝要出世不然就是生了。。。为什么我一点消息都没有。。我是那么喜爱小孩,就是没有。。我觉得好不开心... I dunno maybe my husband and me not mature enough that why god don't wanna give us a baby..? Erm, this I dunno.. But I really envy those have a baby.. But for those who has a baby will envy me as I no need take care of a baby.. I know taking care a baby is not easy as abc u need to feed him/her when she is hungry, need to look after when not well.. Need to shower them and alot things to do.. Beside this also need to endure the labour pain when bb is coming out..!
Mummies, u all are very 伟大.. U endure the pains , u shower us with yr loves no matter how tired u r.. And even when we make u unhappy u will just smile and forgive us..~ no matter what we done wrong u never give us up.. That is so great of u mummies..! Even though I am not a mummy but I finally understand how a mummy feels..
In the past, I know I am not a good daughter.. What my mummy say I will just answer back or shout at her.. Didnt even care abt her feelings.. When I answer her back or shout loudly I didn't even think of her feelings only care myself when I not happy.. still come fan me.. Actually she cares me that why she asks.. But without thinking her feelings I just shout back and answer her unwillingly.. Even though she is upset the way I did to her but she never give me up.. As she told me once I am her daughter.. No matter what I done I still her daughter.. She won't blames me for doing that.. Cause she understands I may not in gd mood.. But who thinks of her..? She thinks of me always and yet I hurt her very deeply in the past.. When I am posting this post, I am tears -ing away.. Crying like no tomorrow.. I finally understand how my mummy feels when I hurt indirectly.. Hope I still dun feel it is too late.. I wan her to be health and well.. So I can do my part as a daughter now.. :)
Rem all out there, regardless u r a mummy or not.. U must be filial to yr mummy.. As she is the one bears alot of pain and suffers without a word to take care of u well and make u a well being person today.. Of cos not forgetting our daddies too.. But mummies still the GREATEST.. :)
8:29 PM