<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11486670?origin\x3dhttp://dreamyz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 11, 2011


为什么有些人的脾气那么的坏,可是他的人生还是那么多人疼爱? 为什么有些人心地善良还是有人欺负呢?真不明白。。no wonder ppl say 同人不同命。。now I understand.. Is it because what we did previous life and this like we must pay back or gain good wills that we accumulate..? This is a 深奥question guess no one can answer me also.. Is it 好人就有好报,恶人就有恶报吗?Erm.. I also dunno..

But mostly being a good person doesnt mean good things will come to u or being a bad person also doesn't mean bad things will come to u.. But I still believe what u do to others , one day some other will do it back to u.. I always don't believe in it until I understand one day..

So being nice to people doesn't mean people will be nice to u but.. Just follow to heart and do things at least u feel happy in the end but do must do correct stuff not those wrong stuff.. .

Being a bad person mistreat others will also will befall on u or people that close to u one day.. Haiz not all people will believe in it until they encounter but by den is too late.. Isn't it..?

So people out there, do leave yourself and other people a route to go.. Don't push others to the wall. Cause one day someone will do that and push u to the wall.. That time if u regret is all too late.. :) stay happy always and be true to others and yourself.. Life will be better.. :)



she left her palace ~

5:44 PM




Photobucket